What is Interactive Credit?
Just as it is in the finance process itself, there is also a multifaceted mathematics problem in the beginning. You may still have to confront technical aspects of the business, such as credit rating inquiry, credit score calculation and payment plan issuance, even before the application . Interactive credit phase.
An individual or commercial credit customer serves as a guide for all the steps that are taken in the credit purchase process. Therefore, the interactive credit companies that carry the slogan of “Compass of the Credit” and analyze the customer’s financial data by taking the name of KKB (Credit Registration Bureau Inc.), complete the information by taking into consideration the customer’s working knowledge, professional group, business area, experience of SGK and other conditions. And gives a clear answer.
Thus, before any credit application is made to any bank;
- Credit score calculation that will reveal the likelihood and limits of receipt of the credit,
- Determining from which institution the most suitable loan can be obtained,
- Credit memo inquiry process by analyzing the previous financial transactions and current financial situation,
- If and when the client is not in a financial position suitable for borrowing,
- What actions should be taken to get the creditworthy situation,
- Which bank should apply for the most appropriate loan Interactive lenders give you the answers to such questions. Interactive credit terms will be announced to you upon application.