The Features Of The Forex Market! How Is Forex?
What is Forex Market? Forex full name is: Foreign Exchange. Forex is the biggest financial market by its transaction volume of 5.5 trillion% in the World. Forex traders evaluate their investment instruments as exchange foreign, commodity, gold, silver, stocks etc. The most popular way of transaction in Forex; is the Foreign Exchange. Forex investors prefer the foreign exchange trade mostly on the market. The profits occur when the sell price is bigger than the purchase price. There are some advantages for the Forex traders in terms of the big earnings. Especially, the leverage system on the Forex Market can provide a lot of opportunities in order to get profits. This is one of the reasons for the Forex Popularity in all around the World.
The Some Features Of The Forex
- What is Forex Market? Forex has a leverage system. This system works like this: If you have 4000 dollars and the leverage rate at the market is 1:100 then you can make transaction by 100 times of your Money. (Deposit: 4000 dollarx100=400.000 dollars!) You must consider this rate as same as for your profits and also for your losses!
- Bidirectional Transactions are made on the Forex Market and so you can earn when the prices are high and also they are low.
- For trading on Forex you must choose a Forex Institution approved by SPK.
- Forex traders make predicts about the prices determined by the demand-supply level in the market.
- Forex is open for 5/24 except weekends.
- Forex earnings are not based on luck! The market is related with the experience and information. You must understand the factors that affect the financial markets.
The Foreign Currencies As A Pair
What is Forex Market? Forex Traders make their foreign currency transactions as a pair like: EUR/USD The new investors must practice on Demo Account which is provided by the Forex Institutions and have a good Forex Education Program.