HOW TO INVEST IN FOREX
The difficult economic situation in the country, the destabilization of the economy, a decline in virtually all sectors, inflation – all this inexorably reduces the financial result of any type of investment. Today it is already irrelevant to talk about contributions as a way of multiplying our own capital, because in fact a person keeps the level of his savings, but does not increase it.
Investing in Forex is the most effective and relevant way to increase your assets, regardless of the length of the period. There are types of investments in Forex. In this article we will see some of them.
Investments in profitable crypto-currencies in the Forex market
In 2018, many Forex brokers launched currency pairs, where one of the two currencies is the popular crypto currency. For example, bitcoin, etherium, lightcoin and others. The launch of such tools has allowed traders and investors from all over the world to obtain a simple and affordable way of investing in crypto cash through a Forex broker.
You just open a trading account in 5 minutes, refill it and buy the “rate” of the crypto currency you like. Thus, you can participate in the growth and fall of the well-known crypto currency.
Investments in PAMM-accounts
PAMM accounts are one of the most common types of equity investment. They are one of the types of trust management.
The essence of working with PAMM-accounts is the following: there are several investors and the manager. Each of the investors has a separate account. The trading platform considers all of them together. What does this mean? Suppose the manager received a profit or loss from investing the funds entrusted to him by several investors. The financial result of the transactions (profit or loss) is divided proportionally between the depositors.
PAMM-investment has a number of advantages for a potential investor. These include:
- Dependence of the size of the manager’s premium on the result, therefore, he is interested in the growth of the capital of his investors;
- Security of investments (no access to assets);
- High liquidity (you can withdraw money from the account almost at any moment);
- Possibility of diversification of investments (you can distribute funds between several PAMM-accounts);
- The ability to receive information on transactions in real time.
- The level of profitability depends largely on the strategy used by the trader. With conservative trading, the monthly profit margin is 5-10%. The minimum amount of investments – from $ 10, but here everything is individual, depends on the pamm-site.
The best PAMM-sites: Alpari, Amarkets, LiteForex, InstaForex and Forex4You.
Automatic Copying Of Transactions Or Social Trading
Automatic copying of transactions (social trading) is gaining popularity. You can invest in Forex in this way without having any special knowledge. The essence is to automatically copy transactions from one account to another. To work on such a scheme, it is sufficient to act as follows:
- Register on a dedicated platform.
- Select a trader who will act as a signal provider. You should subscribe to its trading signals.
- Next, the system will automatically repeat transactions from the trader’s account to the account of the subscribed investor. If one of them does not suit the depositor, he can close it himself.
In general to invest in Forex, it is worth studying the strategy, the level of profitability of a particular trader, in order to understand what you can count on.