Documents Required to Get Credit From Bank of America
Bank of America offers some loans opportunities for the customers. Customers have to provide the related credit conditions in order to be proved by the bank. Bank of America demands some kind of documents required to get credit and if the customers deliver these documents to the bank completely, their application may be resulted as good. Of course, in the credit application process there is a very important issue for the bank approval: the customer’s credit history. The personal credit history must be good or available for getting a credit from the bank. The legal age is 21 in order to make a credit application.
Do you Want to Have A Bank Credit?
I would like to get a bank credit; if you decide to make a credit application, you must offer the some related documents as we talked about. You need the same documents generally for the bank loans but different kind of loans may require different conditions. So, for more detail you must examine the Bank of America Official Web Site or go to a Bank of America Location. For example for a Mortgage Loan in this bank, you have to get the following documents:
- Your recent pay documents (especially the last two )
- Your Financial Account Documents ( for the last 2 month-include the investments )
- Signed Tax Returns (personal-business )
- For self-employed, you must have a copy of profit or loss statement. ( for the most recent period-3 months or from the beginning of the year )
- Signed Purchase and Sales Agreement
- The last 2 years’ W-2s
Bank of America Offers Some Advantages
Get a Credit from the Bank of America may offer you some advantages. Some Loans are:
- Auto Loans
- Home Equity
- Business Loans